Thursday, July 29, 2010

Digging Through My Oddball Photos, Again

Bellevue Hospital: Offering patients the most advanced medical technology available today


And the red star means spicy









This looks like the cock that was used to flavor the seasoning. Apparently he's not too happy about it, either.



I finally spotted a piano from the Play Me I'm Yours art installation in June. This one was in front of St. Mark's Church near Astor Place. Somehow I missed the other 59 pianos. I'm just now browsing their website and feeling sad that I didn't know about it earlier. My sheet music is somewhere under the bed, collecting dust.

...And discriminating against half breeds

Engrish: Good at stating the obvious...















Thanks for exterminating the red dragons. Now how about the giant rats?

No comments: